Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Quantity four Judith Leiber Chocolate Bar Bag




Several days ago I've commented on a hand-beaded Judith Leiber handbag within the form of rectangle, and because then I can hardly take my focus from the marvelous Judith Leiber bags. So right here these days I'm going to present you an additional inventive bag from this brand, which features a particular connection having a scrumptious and magic food. Yes, it's the Judith Leiber Chocolate Bar Bag. Many people like consuming chocolate, particularly the black 1 extremely a lot, then maybe you'd also like this bag in chocolate bar form.

This chocolate style handbag is accessible in 3 colours, champagne, brown and Rhine. Personally I favor the brown 1, for it resembles towards the actual chocolate much more. It's in chocolate bar form, and will be the shimmering type of chocolate. I can't assist watering even at a single sight of this bag. Once more this bag is within the rectangular form. Really there isn't any require to mention its form so long as I let you realize that it's a chocolate bar bag. Around the rectangular surface is discreetly inlayed with faceted crystals. The bag measures five.six inches broad, three inches substantial and 1.1 inches deep. The bag may be carried having a 19 inches lengthy metallic chain. What is really worth mention is the fact that this bag is beautifully boxed with protective signature bag. This bag is accessible at a cost of $2,795, that is hefty either to get a single bag or to get a box of chocolate, but as to a chocolate bar bag, I can hardly define its worth. Can I call it priceless?


No comments:

Post a Comment