Friday, October 21, 2011

Nocona Boots




Most of you've most likely by no means heard of this boot business - I understand that I certainly did not. I discovered out about this business via somebody giving me a background lesson about Justin boots. You've all most likely heard of that 1.

Well, Nocona was named following a town in Texas exactly where it was began. I think that it was founded by a lady, I cannot keep in mind her name, but she ended up taking out a fairly decent loan for back in these days to be able to maintain the business alive. You realize, having to pay for all the workers and this kind of. Just the fundamental up maintain for the company. Then as luck would have it oil was found someplace close to Nocona and it turns out that they had they only boot about that would hold up for the employees utilizes. Sounds like it was meant to become in my viewpoint. It is funny how some issues merely function out. Anyways, word got out about Nocona boots and their company started to improve. Then following awhile, I think that they merged using the business that began Justin boots. I think it was Justin industries. Anyways, the business features a fine company nowadays. They make some high quality cowboy boots for each males and ladies if I've to say so myself. Their men's cowboy boots are good searching, however the women's are very inventive. They even have some zebra striped boots for the ladies. As a guy, I believe they're truly cool if I've to say so myself. It would make me really feel like Ted Nugent or some thing to put on them. I believe they're amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment